Lost mobile phone & locked out of car
Created by: Quantum Inventions
Modified on: Thu, 27 Jun, 2019 at 11:42 AM
If you have lost your phone and are unable to access your car, follows the steps mentioned below to regain access control temporarily:
1) Borrow a phone from a friend or family member.
3) Login using your existing username and password.
4) All your data is available and accessible after login. You can now unlock your car using this phone as a temporary measure.
5) After accessing your car, remember to Log out of the App before returning the phone back.
6) As an added security measure, we recommend that you change your password when you set up the SLICK app on your new phone
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.