Created by: Quantum Inventions
Modified on: Wed, 26 Jun, 2019 at 3:55 PM
You can view details of each vehicle in your list to get a complete view of your fleet. The information available are:
Basic Vehicle Information.
Car status - Active/Inactive
Brand & Model
Key-less start type
The SLICK hardware unit in plugged into the OBD II port of the car. This helps us gather information on the car and in turn, provide you with the following details:
Last active date and time
Engine off/off information
Car door open/close details
Mileage information *
* Can be set up only if the OBD car package has been reverse engineered. If your car meets the requirement, we can set it up for you.
How to view information:
1) Click on the “Vehicle” tab on the menu
2) Filter search according to requirement
First level filter: Vehicle Year. Use the drop down menu to filter according to vehicle year.
Second level filter: Active/Inactive vehicles. Click on "Active/Inactive" to view according to your requirement.
3) The entire list of vehicles will appear in one screen.
4) Click on the car you wish to view
5) Select the “Vehicle info” tab. All the vehicle related information is presented in one screen.
Quantum is the author of this solution article.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.