How to add a shared driver:
1) From your list of vehicles, select the car to which you wish to add the shared driver to.
2) Click on the “Shared driver(s)” tab
3) Click on “Add driver”
4) Enter the email address of the shared driver in the pop up window and click “Add”
You have now successfully added a shared driver.
If you wish to restrict access to your car, you must delete the driver from the list.
*Please keep in mind that only vehicle owners can add or delete shared drivers
1. If the Shared Driver being added is a new SLICK user, his account will be automatically created by the system, and he will receive an email with his password on the registered email address.
2. If the Shared Driver being added is a current SLICK user, the vehicle will automatically show up on his mobile app.