First time users will be required to follow the instructions given below to create an account. Thereafter, the registered username and password will allow users to login to the app.
For Car Owners:
1) We will create an account for you during the installation process.
2) The username for the account is the registered email address.
3) At this stage, a default password will be set. You can reset the password later by following the instructions outlined in the 'Change password section'.
4) Going forward, this username and password can be used to login to the app.
For Shared Drivers without an existing SLICK account:
1) A car owner can add a shared driver by registering him/her with a valid email address.
2) This email address is the username for the shared driver’s account.
3) Once the car owner adds you as a shared driver, you will receive a message on your registered email address that allocates you a temporary password.
4) You can reset the password later by following the instructions outlined in the 'Change Password Section'.
5) Going forward, this username & password can be used to login to the app.
For Shared Drivers with an existing SLICK account:
1) If you have an existing SLICK account, you do not need sign up again.
2) All you need to do is login using your registered email address and password.
3) Once the car owner shares his car with you, the car will automatically get added to your list of vehicles.